Please review the Festival Rules and Regulations page before submitting. Thank you.
Princeton Film Festival accepts entries through FilmFreeway. Click the button below to submit through FilmFreeway.
If you do not use FilmFreeway, click on the link below to submit.
Details on registering and submitting
The Princeton Film Festival asks that all applicants submitting work comply with the following:
1. The above link, "Register Here," will redirect you to a form which we kindly ask that you fill out to the best of your ability.
2. The Festival accepts digital submissions via Vimeo, and YouTube. For screenplay submissions, we accept .pdf.
3. Along with your digital submission, please include the names of the director, editor, cinematographer, and writer, along with the names of all the performers.
4. A reminder that all short films must be completed after January 2012 and must not exceed a runtime of 30 minutes, nor fall short of 2 minutes. Entries are not required to have premiere status.
5. The Festival does not return the submission copy for entries to any category.
6. A press kit is requested of applicants, but only after acceptance.
7. The registration period opens June 1, 2015 and closes January 11, 2016. Entrants will be notified of their acceptance on March 1, 2016.